Friday, January 21, 2011

21.01.11♥


yesterday when i come back from general hospital, am cleaning house with small aunty. after that received coleen message. then we're going out for lunch! :) coleen me and enjin♥



bahaha! its a nice dayy.

we're having lunch at the spring. the new restaurant. ;D



btw,i just ordered a cup of taiwanese mix fruit icee


.


look yummy isit? but its too big already. ;p





♥ me and coleen.

♥ me and xalynn.

THIS IS ME! ♥


and then after that we going to watch the movie name of 天天好天. ;)
for me,that movie is darn gan dong and so meaningful. but....
when i drop tears for the movie, coleen and xalynn laugh. =__=
haha. some thing wrong with them. xD
anyway, yesterday is so much fun. and my grandma is finally back from hospital.
and now needa off to sleep. later will be going out with xixian coleen them. ;D
awyeah. my dear xixian is back from aust! ♥
welcome back dear! ;)




No comments: