Tuesday, June 1, 2010

01.06.2010



today is first day of June. i hope it will be a good month. :)


yesterday after tuition,go to limteh with coleen,sukyik,molly,carol,pam,george,and xalynn at THE TRAY. well,the food and drinks there are nice and also feel good xD


no regret la :DD




after that eleven somethinq then go back sukyik house UNO.
haha..but we just talk and play at there la.
about one somethinq then others go bck home.
left me,coleen,molly stay at her house. :D
cause her parents going travel at KL.
we just watchinq tv and awhile later we sleep le.xD
then nxt day.going out limteh wit pam and go tuition at 4 somethnq.
=) it was a wonderful night and days for me♥

i will remember it! my darlinqs.


xD
friends,i will not forget the time we hanq out.
the time we hug, together laugh, together shout. ;p
it will be a part of my memories in my life.
=) thankyou for bringing a lot of hapiness for me.


teheees* i love you guys. lalala~





我不愿被命运控制我们
我逃 只因为我要你
我不想像命运屈服
我不屈服
明天 未来
你愿意陪我渡过吗?
yes i do.
















No comments: