Friday, June 4, 2010

040610

hmmp. unlucky day .________.
i lost my walet. my ic,stjohn member card,ymm member card,photo of us all gone.
shit! i dontknow why am i so careless.and so stupid.
and the ppl who take my walet. speechless* inside not much money.
you are very stupid. and please get it back to me(althg imposible) .__.
and just now go police station report. it's my first time. :p
the uncle and aunty still laugh at me. LOL. cause of this conversation.
police uncle*
me*
why you dunknw how speak malay.what school are u from?and u speak wad language to ur fren?
err.i owes use chinese. and i study at chunghua. and my school dunhave malay..
owhh.but ini satu malaysia.u should learn how to speak malay.and can be friend with different race people.
haha. = = okok.
then they keep laugh at me. LOL. and after that,my mum be my translater. xD
mr eagle.
i'm sorry to lost the walet u gve me o.o
._____. hmmp. anyway.
im not gu yi one. errr.
i know you dun mind it xD
thankieeew♥
and,next time i will be more carefull.
yea,grandpa♥ i'm sorry to waste your lot of money.
hmmp. i hope you can take gud care of urself.
and dont because save money to me and dont buy medicine.
i will feel sorry for that. :'(
errn,grandpa..hearts you*
tmorow last day test! :DD
oh yay!!




all unlucky thinqsss. sheww sheww sheww!

No comments: