Sunday, November 6, 2011

hello NOVEMBER! :3


hello lovely november!! :D

I had just pass my birthdayy on 5november.
:) I guess this month will be a very good month.
haha. hope those wishes that i made can be true yoh! :3

十九岁,有梦想,有疼我的家人,有那么多爱我的人,满足。
谢谢你们 ♥ :DD

this is what i post on my facebook.

seriously, i need to be satisfied what i had now. :)

thanks god! haha.

anyway, show some picture that take recently.




this picture is take at STAR VILLAGE.
that night we celebrate xalynn and mine burthday there.
the food there is quite nice and the environment there very nicee too! :D




this is take in bi's car :) before going out.
on 29.10.2011




trying to act cute/ act young? :D
this dress is nice.
NICOLE EXLUSIVES.




im just too bored okay. :D
try those cloth and take picture in fitting room.
btw,this look nice right?:3
NICOLE MNJ




:)
I love my smile.

NICOLE MNJ

OKAYY, now then show the small little present that i receive this year :)
although just a small stuff
but i love all of them.
'because it doesn't matter the present is small or big.
the important thing is all of ithemare very meaningfull. :DD




this is a necklace.
from babe :)
love it so much yooh xoxo!



and this chocolate is from my workmate! :D
that aunty is so cute.
she know that day is my birthday and she just take this to me and say happy buthdayy to me.
:) yummmmmm!





this is a card reader yohh
this is really cute. hahaa.
today i just get it. from ah mei.
:) my classmate,my workmate,also my best friend. :P




then the last one is....
a music box.
but can put many thing inside. :D
really cute!!
from sharon and coleen.



就这样,
我真正的进入19岁了咯。
也很满足现在的生活。
希望一直这样维持下去。
:)

我们大家一起都要幸福哟.


No comments: